Social Work/school project

Question
Hello my name is Kayla i am doing a research paper on what i want to be when i grow up. I have chose a social worker, and i need an interview. Listed below are a few questions i would like you to answer if you see fit.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Why do you want to work with this community /population?

Why did you choose this career?

What led you to this filed?

What motivates you about social work?

Describe an unexpected/stressful situation you have experienced in your previous job as social worker. How did you handle the situation?

How do you establish good communication with your team?

How do you keep yourself motivated?

How do you prioritize tasks during a day work?

How do you handle a high workload?

Describe a social problem and the way you collect information to establish a problem solving model.

How do you make you decision?

Do you consult with other before making a critical decision?

Thank you again for your time,
Kayla

Answer
Dear Kayla

Here are my brief feedback:

Why do you want to work with this community /population? To help the needy

Why did you choose this career? It give personal satisfaction

What led you to this filed? My uncle who graduate in Social Work in early 1960s, inducted me to this career.

What motivates you about social work? It gives you avenues to earn while helping others

Describe an unexpected/stressful situation you have experienced in your previous job as social worker. How did you handle the situation? Unethical practices in managing resources and opportunities. I confronted it and asked for an explanation.

How do you establish good communication with your team? By setting an example through my action and behavior.

How do you keep yourself motivated? Thinking about the ultimate goal in life.

How do you prioritize tasks during a day work? The one that makes most difference, gets the priority.

How do you handle a high workload? At times ending up working long hours.

Describe a social problem and the way you collect information to establish a problem solving model. Interacting with multiple stakeholders to understand the problem from different perspectives, before arriving at an appropriate strategy to deal with it.

How do you make you decision? Thinking about the benefit it will generate, besides the cost implications.

Do you consult with other before making a critical decision? Of course. take everyone concerned on board.

Social Work

Swapan Garain