Social Work/Funeral Home for social cause

Everyone know that India-Nepal country friendship are great rhythm and cultural bond. But sometimes relations are hot stiff and topics issues are different. Bordering North west in India-border today some problems occurrence. The problem is temporary funeral (crematory) house area between the two nations. Nepali Hindu people mortician our relatives dead body and burning in river side as the rules of Hindu traditional manner. But India SSB (Border security services) and police protest the funeral activity day to day.

India border police interrogate and stopping the dead body and take long time to stand the funeral people. Nepali side of funeral house not build, and depending upon the land of India. The worst part of this our Nepal govt and district administration office not seriously involving and lacking responsibility to build funeral house. In Mahendra nagar city, Kanchanpur district(Uttarakhand state border) at least 15000 families and native Indian people lived there. Everyday minimum 20 dead bodies goes for funeral and police suck the valuable time.
I sent many times letter of a concern authority and govt officials, But things couldn't happen and change. I met ministry of home affairs, Different NGOs no results come and So I want to decide to open a funeral house in Nepal river side land without govt financial hand. I am fully sad to govt decision and hoping next change. Please give me the name of Indian charity organization who can interested and support this type of project. We need suggestions.

Dear Hemraj

It will be very useful initiative.

Indian non-profits will not be allowed to channalise funds to your nonprofit incorporated in Nepal. You need to raise funds locally from local charity, business houses, traders  and individuals.  

if the project is to be carried out on Indian side of teh border by an India incorporated NGOs, then funds can be raised from idnian socurces.

Hope that helps

Dr Garain  

Social Work

Swapan Garain

Social Service Voluteering

Social Work education training

Social Work