Social Work/Social Work


My question is I started attending a school under the criminal justice program and by the end of the first quarter I knew I wanted to pursue a degree in social work.  The school I currently go to doesn't have a social work program.  I would like to stay at the school as long as I can because I like the school.  What classes exactly do I need for a bachelors in social work? The school I'm in does offer some of the social work classes but not near enough of what I need for my bachelor's.  If you could help me with this I would appreciate it.

Dear Jodi

In order to qualify as a Social Work Practitioner, you need to earn a degree in Social Work for a recognized University. Bachelor of Social Work is the desired qualification. Then you can proceed for MSW.

I suggest you look for a suitable college to pursue your education.

best wishes

Dr. Garain

Social Work

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Swapan Garain


Social Service Voluteering


Social Work education training

Social Work

©2017 All rights reserved.