Sociology/Looking for a Study

Question
Dear Ms. Carpinelli,
I need help finding something online.
A while ago I read about a study where, basically, impoverished people doing manual labor in America were asked, "if you could have a desk job, what job would you have?"
The study found that almost everyone responded with the job of the person handing out the welfare checks.
When investigating further, they discovered the reason everyone chose that job was because it was the only desk job they had ever really seen; they didn't know any other desk jobs. The study was encouraging things like job awareness education and job fairs.

However, i can't seem to find that study/survey now. Do you know of the study and where I can find it? Thank you very much!

Answer
To my regret I have not found anything about the study you are looking for.
I have searched a lot on the Internet. I asked some of my colleagues who know the reality of America, but they have not been able saying anything about it. Finally, I have tried to find other studies that addressed a similar topic, but also in this case I have not found anything.
I am very sorry. Cristina. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  

Sociology

dr. Cristina Carpinelli