Sociology/can i adopt street child

Question
hello,my question would be can i adopt a street child,with no birth certificat,parents,etc..cause in my country there are alot of child in the street's begging for money and food,some of them even come and beg for money while the Traffic light marks red,can i just take them and put in my car,then drive away,or ask them if they want to come with me..since putting them in car then go away sound like kidnapping,,,thxx for ur time to read my question...

Answer
The adoption of children is a serious issue. We are talking about human beings. As far as his/her intentions may be motivated by generosity, humanity, sensitivity, I think that every citizen wishing to adopt a child must follow the procedures about domestic and international adoption that each State sets through the appropriate laws. Violating these laws is a serious and punishable fact.
There are so many indirect and "legal" ways to help children in a state of neglect: donate money, perform volunteer service at childcare facilities as a foundling hospital, engage in humanitarian organizations that are fighting to defeat child poverty, and much more again.
For example: commit to build, together with others that like her/his are sensitive to the problem, shelters (does not take much: a booth, a tent, etc.) to give a first aid (food, cots, clothes, etc.). Especially do an awareness campaign in villages and small towns to raise awareness and mobilize people to offer what they can.  

Sociology

dr. Cristina Carpinelli