Sociology/Sociology

Question
given a chance to become a ruler of a kingdom for a moment and given the opportunity to instill SWB (subjective well being; happiness) among the people with my wealth and power, three things I would do

Answer
1: Create advanced educational opportunities for all equally;
2: Involve community stakeholders including residents and their youth, in planning to redo communities top to bottom;
3: Establish process to share local resources based on local reward systems determined by locals per degree of local importance.  

Sociology

Steven Valdivia