Bases loaded two out bottom of the seventh score tied 3 to 3 the batter walks but did not touch first base but huddle at home plate with his teammates. The umpire waited a minute for the runner to touch first but the better and his teammates walk away so the defence made an appeal the umpire then called the batter out is this the right call.77

I am not sure I understand you correctly.  

If the batter went to first base and did not touch the base then returned to home to celebrate with their team, yes the call was correct.

If the batter never went to first base, remained at home then left the field of play, the umpire did not need to wait for the appeal, the batter should have been called out when they stepped off of the field.

In either case, no run would score.

Tom Mielke

Rule and scoring questions for girls/womens Fastpitch Softball. Primarily High School (NFHS) and ASA

Rec, Varsity and Travel Ball Coach and High School Umpire

Michigan High School Athletic Association registered official: Softball, Basketball