Softball/e-legal slowpitch softball glove

Question
I painted the (one inch) tips of the GLOVE fingers florescent pink. I was told my glove was e-legal and I couldn't use my glove.  please tell me if its legal or not?  I play in the NATIONAL LEAUGE SLOW-PITCH SOFT GAME senior  Arizona softball club.

Answer
Hi John,

I assume you mean "illegal" glove.  I have never heard of your org. so I have no idea of the rules.  In ASA your glove would be legal (multicolor is ok for a pitcher as long as it's not the color of the ball) as we don't use a pink softball in our game.

mark

Softball

Dr. Mark R. Ambrose