Software Development/Need help

Question
Hi Ramanan, I would need ur help on explaining to me the basics of software development and programming.
I know some basics about HTML programming.
Am a newbie on this.
I hope u would help ur little Bro.
Thanks

Answer
Hi Samuel,
The answer is too big to reply via email. I try to reply with as much info as possible.
Software development is the process of creating a software based on Client's requirements using many of the programming techniques available.
For e.g.
If you want to build a Website, its a software development process. You could use Microsoft Technologies or other available Open Source Technologies like JAVA, PHP etc. to build your website.
I suggest you to read related books from the HeadStart series.

Regards

Software Development

Ramanan Iyer