Software Development/mobile development

Hello, Ramanan Iyer

I'm originally a web developer, and I just got started getting my hands on mobile development and responsive web development.

What are the best tool(s) to use to develop websites for mobile devices??? ( e.g. jquery mobile, html5)

Thank you

Hi Jake,
I think you already answered your own question. In our Projects we use jquery mobile framework and html5 for providing responsive design support.

My team has not used any other tool apart from some emulators for testing mobile development.

Software Development

Ramanan Iyer

I can answer questions related to software development involving microsoft technologies like vb, C#, ASP.Net. I can answer questions related to MS SQL Server. I an help in giving tips for best methods for programming.

I have around 11+ years of experience in the field of software development. I have been involved in development of windows based applications and web portals for European Clients.

Webdirekt India Pvt. Ltd. Enexion India Pvt. LTd.

I have completed my Masters Degree in Computer Applications in the year 1999.

Received scholarship in statistics.