Software Development/How much cost to develop a complete mobile travel application for my new business?

Question
How much cost to design & develop a complete mobile travel application for my new tours & travel business?

Actually I've got several quotation from various companies, there are lots of difference in their prices for same application. I have selected one company AppsChopper.com but I don't know this company quality services although users reviews are very good for this company. can you please help me to know this company is best for me? or should I go any other company services?

Please suggest me best company for me.

Answer
Hi Kajal.
Cost for any project depends on the requirements from the Customer. So its not easy to say what is the cost for developing an app for a mobile travel application. I have checked AppsChopper.com and it looks like a good company there ratings are also very good.

Basically any software company can provide you a good software with good quality if the requirements are clear from the start. If the requirements keep on changing it leads to poor quality and increase in costs and time.

Regards
Ramanan

Software Development

Ramanan Iyer