Soil Issues/NATURIZE Fertilizer

Bill Roth wrote at 2009-02-23 22:23:56
Word is that Chlorox bought it and shelved it to eliminate competition.

It is an excellant product that has transformed my orchids with fantastic root growth there for leading to stronger plants and blooms.

Tim wrote at 2012-03-28 05:40:40
I found a supplier that carries naturize in several different sizes and mixtures. Our Family Hatchery in Ohio carries it but does not have it on their website. Their contact information is on the website too.

June wrote at 2013-03-26 13:08:10
Thomas Selvig of Jacksonville Florida invented GREEN RELEAF--sold to Bayer--NATURIZE sold to Clorox- and QUANTUM which will not be sold.  is the best product so far..

Raymond wrote at 2016-05-14 17:51:12
Pathway Biologic in Palatka Fl. carries Naturize for $8.10 per bag according to their website  

Soil Issues

James L. Crowder

I can answer questions about soils, soil amendments, drainage and proper planting. I can answer questions about insects and diseases, weed control, etc. I have extensive background in homeowner labeled pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) and their proper use. I can also answer questions about the growing requirements of specific plants.

I have 40 years experience in the lawn and garden business split fairly evenly between the retail nursery business and wholesale distribution of consumer lawn and garden products. From 1990 to 2000 I co-hosted a weekly call-in talk radio program in Memphis, TN.

Garden Writers Association

Green Thumb Magazine - out of print

40 years of learning everday.

Past president of the Memphis Horticultural Society. Past president of the Memphis Bonsai Society. Memphis Horticultural Society 2008 Horticultural Excellence Award