Sound Cards/5.1 speaker system connector

I have a CREATIVE T6160 5.1 Speaker system, and it has 3 out put jacks ( orange, black, limegreen). How to connect that system to my HP Laptop which has only one input audio jack (limegreen)

It sounds like the laptop doesn't support 5.1 output; you can connect just the lime green connector to the laptop and get stereo audio from the laptop to the Creative system. If you want or need 5.1, you can add an external USB audio controller to the laptop, like the Creative X-Fi 5.1 USB ( assuming your system meets the system requirements.

Here's the system requirements copy/pasted for convenience:
System Requirements
Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP (Professional x64 Edition, Service Pack 2 or above)
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD® equivalent processor, 2.2 GHz or faster
Available USB port
600 MB of free hard disk space
Available CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive

Most newer computers will be able to meet those requirements quite easily. You can see the entire specifications here:

There are other manufacturers who make appropriate hardware as well, such as Diamond Multimedia:

Sound Cards

I can answer questions regarding computer audio both speakers and sound cards, and their interactions with one another. In addition to being able to answer questions regarding the purchase and maintinence of such devices.

Roughly a decade of experience with PC hardware and audio applications. Avid computer and audio enthusiast.

Computer and audio enthusiast