Sound Cards/Headphones question...

Question
Bobbert,
I've got a Dell Optiplex 980.  If I get a USB Bluetooth Adapter, and put it in one of the USB ports...will I then be able to use a set of Bluetooth headphones?  I have to use my headphones a lot (taking some college classes), and I would like to rig up a setup where I don't have to worry about a cord.
Any suggestions/advice you can offer is greatly appreciated.
Warm regards,
David

Answer
It may work (assuming the adapter and headphones pair appropriately, and that the adapter is compatible with your operating system), but it would seem more logical to me to just purchase a complete wireless headphone system - generally the quality will be better, and it will be an easier to set-up (as there won't be any driver/software considerations) and use all-in-one package. Look at Koss or Sennheiser as examples.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

-bob

Sound Cards

Bobbert