Space Exploration/Comercialization of space

Question
I would like to know if you believe that NASA should have its funding cut again allow space to become commercialized by newly found companies in space travel and tourism?

Answer
NASA vs military budget USA
NASA vs military budge  

World military budget
World military budget  
No, NASA, ESA and whatever government sponsored projects will not be financed by private or corporate investors because the profit (return) is delayed for decades during planning and preparation.  Rockets are already well developed and are launched by governments far cheaper than a private launch. The private sector will invest in projects were their is an immediate income like space rides or lunar hotels. The USA should rather cut the monstrous military bill, more than 50% of the total budget I understand!

Space Exploration

Rangutan