Space Exploration/Moons

Why does no. of satellites increases as we go away from sun?
Like mercury and venus have no natural satellite, earth has 1 satellite, mars has 2 and jupiter has 6, and so on....

Moons of Jupiter
Moons of Jupiter  
Small bodies like moons are easily caught by the Sun's gravity when hit by foreign bodies or when their orbit is slightly altered by passing meteors or pull from other planets. Even small planets close to a star like Mercury is to the Sun may eventually fall into the huge ball of fire. This way stars collect material, get bigger and eventually implode to a black hole or explode into a supernova.

Larger planets are in a more stable orbit and specially the larger ones have more control into stabilizing the orbits of their moons and to capture new moons as the bodies may pass too close. The moons further from the sun are more influenced by the planet they orbit than the Sun.

Space Exploration

I can answer most questions about the past, present and future space missions. As a hobby since the 1969 Moon Landing, I have been watching and studying space travel and have many resources and theories concerning the future. I have visited NASA many times and have communication with ESA. I have developed a new theory as to what gravity is, mainly that tachyons (bosons) are radiating beyond the speed of light from black-holes and it is those waves when hitting material, causing the material to be heavy or "appear" to attract each other. This is why the universe is expanding.

Hobby but I would give 5 years of my salary to travel in space for just a few days!

Organizations &

BSc (Bachaelor of Science)

not yet!