Space Exploration/Mars simulated missions

I recently read a Guardian article which vaguely mentioned a simulated Mars mission on Earth which eventually led to a fight and blood on the walls, among many other things. I am curious if you know about this or any other incidents in a similiar situation where people got into trouble and could not handle the psychological pressure, despite not actually travelling to Mars per se. Any details welcome.

Canadian Mars Project
Canadian Mars Project  
sorry for the delay, I got all caught up in dream world!

I have not heard of violent results in the Mars insolation projects. The report you heard might be from the "Big Brother" series? There are many projects being conducted and I hope all irregular events are reported properly because it is very important to find out how conflicts can be avoided or solved on such long missions. While the volunteers are selected from a few thousand unknown humans, I am very sure that the space agencies will choose the best of their best candidates and put them through thorough testing before the mission. I think the conflict between people is not as much a problem as dealing with breathing in space, reduduced space, non-gravity, strange food and the sence of lonelyness in space or near death experiences. Trained astronauts go through these limits during training.

Positive reports:

Planned experiments:

Planned missions:

I have heard reports that the best Mars mission would be a one-way mission. In another report, an inventor reports to me that his planned space-craft can reduce the time to travel to Mars from 90 days to only 20 days!

Space Exploration

I can answer most questions about the past, present and future space missions. As a hobby since the 1969 Moon Landing, I have been watching and studying space travel and have many resources and theories concerning the future. I have visited NASA many times and have communication with ESA. I have developed a new theory as to what gravity is, mainly that tachyons (bosons) are radiating beyond the speed of light from black-holes and it is those waves when hitting material, causing the material to be heavy or "appear" to attract each other. This is why the universe is expanding.

Hobby but I would give 5 years of my salary to travel in space for just a few days!

Organizations &

BSc (Bachaelor of Science)

not yet!