Space Exploration/Digital recording sky objects

Portable Telescope
Portable Telescope  
Dear Rangutan

Are there range of Portable Telescopes which can be used for recording and storing sky objects images digitally similar to photo images snapshots captured by digital cameras ?.

i.e. The Astronomer, Hobbyist etc can view as well as store the sky objects digitally as images in telescope memory card.

Later on, those images captured and stored on the telescope memory card can be downloaded on a computer via USB port.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

the part you are looking for is called a "CCD" which most telscope manufactures offer. The camera is usually screwed or fixed to the telscope in place of the eye piece. The CCD is connected to a computer for live viewing or image capture.

Space Exploration

I can answer most questions about the past, present and future space missions. As a hobby since the 1969 Moon Landing, I have been watching and studying space travel and have many resources and theories concerning the future. I have visited NASA many times and have communication with ESA. I have developed a new theory as to what gravity is, mainly that tachyons (bosons) are radiating beyond the speed of light from black-holes and it is those waves when hitting material, causing the material to be heavy or "appear" to attract each other. This is why the universe is expanding.

Hobby but I would give 5 years of my salary to travel in space for just a few days!

Organizations &

BSc (Bachaelor of Science)

not yet!