Space Exploration/moons similarity

Dear Mr,

I'm asking your kind to show me your opinion about the similarity in shape for many moons of the solar system planets such as:

1-( Atlas,telesto#-saturn

2- #Adrastea,Elara,Thebe#- jupiter

3- #ophelia,bianca#- uranus

4- #Naiad,thalassa#- niptune

According to  Celestia software, all these moons have the same shape ,but in a different sizes!..

Waiting kindly to hear from you..    

Moons of the Solar System
Moons of the Solar Sys  
Hi saad

Most moons , planets and stars are almost perfect spheres because they are viscous or even fluid. It is gravity that makes all points on the surface of an object tend to be equidistant from the center. Only when the object spins heavily like the Earth in one day, the equator tends to bulge due to centrifugal force. Smaller moons and the asteroids may be more solid and look more like rocks. Some moons are distorted when hit by other objects, may splitter into pieces or show large craters, example "Mimas".

Space Exploration

I can answer most questions about the past, present and future space missions. As a hobby since the 1969 Moon Landing, I have been watching and studying space travel and have many resources and theories concerning the future. I have visited NASA many times and have communication with ESA. I have developed a new theory as to what gravity is, mainly that tachyons (bosons) are radiating beyond the speed of light from black-holes and it is those waves when hitting material, causing the material to be heavy or "appear" to attract each other. This is why the universe is expanding.

Hobby but I would give 5 years of my salary to travel in space for just a few days!

Organizations &

BSc (Bachaelor of Science)

not yet!