Space Exploration/Spaceflight books

Hi there,

I have already read Michael Collins' book on his Gemini and Apollo missions. I have also read Eugene Cernan's book on his own Gemini and Apollo missions. I thought both were quite good, myself. Are there any better books out there by members of the US or Soviet  space programs? Also, I was wondering if any of  Werner Von Braun's books on spaceflight are worth reading? Lastly, are there any decent  hard-science books available on the future of spaceflight?
Thanks, Geoff

am not a great book reader, rather a film fanatic.
I noticed the hundreds of books in the shops at NASA in Houston and Cape Canaveral if you ever get there. The Deutsche Museum in Munich has a great collection on offer too.

I do not expect scientists like Werner von Braun to be a good authors.

The best rocket book I ever read was "Space" by Michener

Best Astronaut books >>>

more astronaut books >>>

Amazon offers about 800 books on technical space travel themes. The books are rated, reviewed and graded. >>>

....and for German speaking Austrians >>>

....recomended  "Packing for Mars" >>>

Space Exploration

I can answer most questions about the past, present and future space missions. As a hobby since the 1969 Moon Landing, I have been watching and studying space travel and have many resources and theories concerning the future. I have visited NASA many times and have communication with ESA. I have developed a new theory as to what gravity is, mainly that tachyons (bosons) are radiating beyond the speed of light from black-holes and it is those waves when hitting material, causing the material to be heavy or "appear" to attract each other. This is why the universe is expanding.

Hobby but I would give 5 years of my salary to travel in space for just a few days!

Organizations &

BSc (Bachaelor of Science)

not yet!