Space Exploration/Future space missions

In 100 years, what do you think our solar system will look like in terms of exploration/missions?

in 50 years we will have permanent colonies on the Moon and Mars and many space-stations orbiting Earth. We will have a space-station as a hub placed in gravitational balance between the Earth and Moon, about two-thirds the way to the Moon. In 80 years we will missions to the moons of Jupiter and Saturn and in 100 years we will have permanent colonies on the moons thoughout the solar system. We will also have artificial moons (looking like the Death Star" in Stat Wars) and permanent space-stations as "hubs" at all the Lagrangian points of the Earth-Moon system.

Make no mistake, the world is becoming a better place every day. We might still see a World War Three to mark power switch between west and east but that will most likely be the last for many centuries.

In 50 years our fossil fuels resources will be rare and expensive. Our energy will come from the sun, wind, water group or clean nuclear fission. Spaceships will be driven by plasmic thrust (plasma propulsion engines).

Space Exploration

I can answer most questions about the past, present and future space missions. As a hobby since the 1969 Moon Landing, I have been watching and studying space travel and have many resources and theories concerning the future. I have visited NASA many times and have communication with ESA. I have developed a new theory as to what gravity is, mainly that tachyons (bosons) are radiating beyond the speed of light from black-holes and it is those waves when hitting material, causing the material to be heavy or "appear" to attract each other. This is why the universe is expanding.

Hobby but I would give 5 years of my salary to travel in space for just a few days!

Organizations &

BSc (Bachaelor of Science)

not yet!