Spanish Language/beautiful

Question
How do you say "beautiful" in Spanish? I mean like "she is beautiful" and "the sunset is beautiful".

Answer
Hi Hank, and thanks for your question.

'Beautiful' can be translated in various ways in Spanish. If you're referring to a woman or any feminine noun, the words will end in 'a'. If you're referring to a masculine noun, the words will end in 'o'; I'm giving you the feminine forms, here: hermosa, bonita, guapa, bella, linda, magnífica, preciosa.

Examples: She is very beautiful---Ella es muy bella.  The sunset is so beautiful---La puesta del sol es tan linda.

I hope this helped.

Best wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season,
Bonita  

Spanish Language

Bonita