Spanish Language/Verbos irregulares en el futuro

My question is for homework help, it says:
Completa las frases con la forma correcta del verbo:
1) El ano que viene los medicos...a cuba. (Ir)
Do I use Venir?
Thank you for your help!
Lara x

Hi Lara,

Many thanks for your question. In this case, you need to use the verb 'ir' meaning 'to go'. It has been provided in brackets next to your question.

In this case, as 'los medicos' is plural, the correct form of the verb will be 'van.'

Hope this helps,
Kind regards,

Spanish Language

Lauren O' Hagan

Although not my mother tongue, I consider myself a native speaker in Spanish after studying the language for many years, using it on a daily basis at home and having last year obtained my DELE C2 - the highest possible qualification in Spanish from the Instituto Cervantes. I am very confident to answer any questions about the Spanish language. I can also answer specific questions related to Andalucia and the Andalucian dialect as I have a profound knowledge of this area.

MA Applied Linguistics First Class Honours in Modern Language Studies (Linguistics, Italian, Spanish) C2 (Native Level) DELE Diploma from Instituto Cervantes Grade A A-level in Spanish My partner is Spanish so Spanish is the main language spoken at home. I also spend many months in Spain (Andalucia) each year with my in-laws. I have translated and proofread many Spanish documents including CVs for art academies and translations of GCSE papers from French to Spanish for ZigZag Education.

El Pensador, Bristol University

MA Applied Linguistics BA Hons Modern Language Studies DELE C2 in Spanish. CILS C1 in Italian CELTA qualified A Level Spanish