Spanish Language/puta enorme

Question
I am in Uruguay.  I overhead two guys talking about (me)? The one that said this was angry with me. We had a little fling before. ... puta enorme. ...I know what it means but I don't know the meaning in this context. I don't know if he was talking about me or someone else, a man? A body part or what?  I would like to know what it most likely means. Thank you for your help and please excuse the nature of the question. No need to spare my feelings if my instincts are right!

Answer
Hello!  I would say that your instincts are right. If his comment was about you, or directed at you, then it would mean he was insulting you as a person. Puta means something like "slut" in English. Enorme means large or enormous, and ends in an "e" whether referring to something masculine or feminine.  

Spanish Language

Brandee Strickland