Special Diets/blenders

Marc S wrote at 2014-01-28 00:04:08
The simple answer is yes! Any Vitamix, or high speed blenders, can fulfill all your blending needs. High speed blenders are able to perform certain tasks that regular blenders are not able to do, e.g., make nut butters, grind coffee beans, and create really smooth drinks.

Best-Blenders.Net has all the best rated blenders. Here is the direct link the their high speed blender page: http://www.best-blenders.net/high-speed-blender/ They offer the most detailed description of each blender. Some blenders even come with recipe books.

I've used the Omega blender and am not going to try the new Oster Versa blender, both high speed blenders. I recommend sticking to high speed blenders as the sky is the limit to what you can do. Once you've gone high speed there is no turning back.

Hope this is helpful and inspiring.  

Special Diets

Amirah Bellamy

I welcome any questions concerning vegan and vegetarian nutritional health and wellness, vegan diet transitioning, vegan cooking methods, vegan diet budget-saving tips. Additionally, I can provide advice on nutritional label reading, vegan and vegetarian recipe ideas, herbal and small vegetable gardening, vegan eating out options, vegan food product recommendations, and tips on what organic foods to buy and how to save when doing so. I have been a vegan for over 13 years and have successfully raised 2 healthy vegan children. Vegan coaching, cooking and meal planning are my passions!! Vegan living is my gift!!

I have been a vegan for over 13 years. During that time I have tested the best and worst of food products. I have explored dozens of food prep, cooking and storage methods. I have discovered the benefits of a vegan lifestyle where weight management is concerned. Also, I have learned how to effectively save money while maintaining a healthy vegan diet.

I have a BS in Psychology, a MA in Counseling Psychology, JD and am a certified Mental Skills Trainer and Yoga Instructor.