Special Diets/raw paleo diet

QUESTION: i want to choose raw paleo diet ,i want to know that boiled eggs oats boiled milk come in raw paleo diet

ANSWER: Hi Parag,

boiled eggs, boiled milk and oats are definitely NOT part of a raw, palaeolithic diet.

QUESTION: thanks for your reply,boiled eggs do not come in raw paleolithic diet but can you please tell me that if i drink raw milk and eat raw eggs is it possible to get infected from h1n1 virus or any other infections.
does eating paleolithic diet for more than 6 months makes your eyes blue from brown,i have read this at many forums.

I am not familiar with the h1n1 virus but I would like to state that a raw, palaeolithic diet  cannot prevent absolutely all infections but that, given that it provides huge amounts of healthy bacteria, the chances of infection are less than on a cooked diet.

The issue of iris-colour-change is most interesting. Not everybody experiences this, though. For example, my own eyes were very dark brown, almost black, prior to trying the raw, palaeolithic diet, and now my irises  are greeny-brown in the outer-half part and light-brown in the inner half-part, but I have experienced no other colour-change than that. Many others, though report a complete eye-colour change from brown to green or blue.

Special Diets

I can answer most questions on Raw Animal and Vegetable Food Diets such as the Primal Diet, an organic, raw-meat-based diet and a number of similiar all-raw or partially raw Paleolithic diets, such as the Instincto, Weston-Price, Neanderthin, Paleo and Stefansson Diets. Can also offer advice on how to resist social pressure to eat cooked foods etc. For further info on Raw-Animal-Food diets, it's a good idea to browse through GoodSamaritan's website, , and also to join the following two forums and read their message-archives :- and

I have been 10 years on a 99%+ raw version of the Palaeolithic Diet and experienced numerous health benefits as a result, being fully recovered from my previous symptoms from my cooked-food days. My own individualised raw, paleolithic diet routine is mostly based on Aajonus Vonderplanitz's Primal Diet(ie 99% raw, usage of "high-meat",no processed supplements, using primarily naturally-reared, organic or wild sources of raw foods) but, for personal reasons, I have also been, to some extent, influenced by ideas from:- Instincto(ie:- taste/instinct,no raw dairy/no raw veggie juice), Weston-Price(eg: preferring grassfed meat to grainfed meat, incorporating a wide variety of raw organ-meats into my diet along with the usual muscle-meats, and Vilhjalmur Stefansson(high-fat diet, pretty high proportion of (raw) animal food), but also eating some raw carbohydrates such as raw organic/wild fruit/veg/honeycomb etc.). I'm also a firm believer in the feast-and-famine idea (ie Intermittent Fasting) as regards boosting one's energy levels, and giving my body a rest from constant digestion.

Rawpaleodiet Community(Comprising rawpaleoforum , rawpaleodiet yahoo group and the website among others).

Allexperts and

No nutritional qualification(I don't believe in standard(misguided) nutritionist doctrine, so I don't feel the need). I simply rely on mine and many others' long-term experiences of raw, palaeolithic diets and I've read most of the books that are vaguely relevant to a raw-meat diet.