Special Diets/Frozen raw meat, is it ok?

Sorentus wrote at 2014-02-19 02:50:28
Thanks, that is cooling my anxiety about it. I have another question if you don't mind.

I have been on the diet for 3 days so far and I have SEVERE colon and digestive organs cramps, my liver, stomach and intestines are clogged, I honestly feel like extreme crap, it hurt SO much.

I've been eating only ground pasture-fed pork,beef and lamb. I had to use magnesium yesterday because I was so congested and couldn't bare with he spasms anymore. The one good thing I've noticed is that I actually look more healthy despite feeling way worse then I ever had, my intestine used to be so inflamed and bloated that I would look pregnant. This is not the case ever since I been eating raw ground meat, which surprise me because according to the pain, I feel I should look severely bloated but I don't.

Do you think this is just the adaption period? I am going to buy raw unpasteurized honey tomorrow to hope it relieve constipation. I would like to try raw eggs to ease constipation too but I found to be SEVERELY intolerant to eggs, it gives me spasms of all short, maybe raw wouldn't do that? Thanks for giving me your thoughts.

Special Diets

RawPalaeoGuy