Special Diets/Frozen raw meat, is it ok?

I cannot find grass-fed fresh meal anywhere but I have access to very high quality frozen raw meat, beef,pork,lamb and egg. I got sick from every food I eat, so can i still heal on frozen raw grass-fed food? I also want to know if I can do high meat with frozen food, many people say it's not good but can it at least stay in the frigd or room temp for a few days or is that no good either? I'm which of fresh grain-fed or frozen grass fed is better.

Well, it is a bit complicated and depends on who you ask. The strictest raw foodists would state that prefrozen meats are always to be avoided.Aajonus Vonderplanitz, for example, claimed that freezing destroyed 25% of the nutrients. I would disagree. it is clear that freezing does destroy the cell-membranes in the food due to buildup of ice-crystals within it,   which means that thawing invariably leads to the nutrients within deteriorating rapidly soon after(so always eat thawed prefrozen meats fat and do not put them back in the fridge of freezer). This also means that the taste of thawed prefrozen meats is never as good as the taste of fresh, nonfrozen raw grassfed meats. Enzymes and bacteria within the frozen meat do not get destroyed but simply become dormant. Then again, another very long-term RVAF dieter I know claims that freezing does destroy enzymes but only at a very slow rate, so that he recommends never freezing for more than 2-3 weeks at most.

As for the last question, grassfed meat is ALWAYS better than grainfed meat, even if the grassfed meat is prefrozen.

I would heavily disagree with you as to your claim that  you cannot find sources of grassfed meats.  We all go through a stage, as newbies to this diet, where we think that there is nothing high quality available. But, sooner or later, after some rigorous searching, we all invariably discover  solid sources of raw, grassfed or wild meats somewhere near us.

If you are in the US, search this website for grassfed meat farsm:-

Many other countries have similiar online directories.

Here is more info:-'t-post-in-this-thread!)/

Oh, as regards making high meat from prefrozen meat, I have had no success with it and so have since then always used nonfrozen meats. That said, a few people I know have stated that they were indeed able to make high-meat from (thawed) frozen meats.

Special Diets

I can answer most questions on Raw Animal and Vegetable Food Diets such as the Primal Diet, an organic, raw-meat-based diet and a number of similiar all-raw or partially raw Paleolithic diets, such as the Instincto, Weston-Price, Neanderthin, Paleo and Stefansson Diets. Can also offer advice on how to resist social pressure to eat cooked foods etc. For further info on Raw-Animal-Food diets, it's a good idea to browse through GoodSamaritan's website, , and also to join the following two forums and read their message-archives :- and

I have been 10 years on a 99%+ raw version of the Palaeolithic Diet and experienced numerous health benefits as a result, being fully recovered from my previous symptoms from my cooked-food days. My own individualised raw, paleolithic diet routine is mostly based on Aajonus Vonderplanitz's Primal Diet(ie 99% raw, usage of "high-meat",no processed supplements, using primarily naturally-reared, organic or wild sources of raw foods) but, for personal reasons, I have also been, to some extent, influenced by ideas from:- Instincto(ie:- taste/instinct,no raw dairy/no raw veggie juice), Weston-Price(eg: preferring grassfed meat to grainfed meat, incorporating a wide variety of raw organ-meats into my diet along with the usual muscle-meats, and Vilhjalmur Stefansson(high-fat diet, pretty high proportion of (raw) animal food), but also eating some raw carbohydrates such as raw organic/wild fruit/veg/honeycomb etc.). I'm also a firm believer in the feast-and-famine idea (ie Intermittent Fasting) as regards boosting one's energy levels, and giving my body a rest from constant digestion.

Rawpaleodiet Community(Comprising rawpaleoforum , rawpaleodiet yahoo group and the website among others).

Allexperts and

No nutritional qualification(I don't believe in standard(misguided) nutritionist doctrine, so I don't feel the need). I simply rely on mine and many others' long-term experiences of raw, palaeolithic diets and I've read most of the books that are vaguely relevant to a raw-meat diet.