Special Diets/Regarding Link Removal

Question

As I didn't receive any reply from you, this is a follow up email regarding the message I sent you last month.

We request you to remove our link from the following page on your website. (Look For Bigberkeywaterfilters)

http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/profile/?u=4018;area=showposts;PHPSESSID=ngit7n

We will really appreciate your help in removing this link. If you could please send a confirmation note letting me know that the links have been removed, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance! I hope to hear from you soon.

Warm Regards
Jason

Answer
I am sure I sent a reply, but maybe allexperts.com fouled things up, it sometimes happens.Sorry for the additional delay as well, I was a bit distracted by other matters.

Anyway, I talked to the rawpaleoforum administrator, and he told me to ask for "  $10 per item to act on each item.  For our domain renewal and hosting expenses.Tell them to send money to my paypal address: eesc@filipinowebservices.com ".

HTH,
RPG.

Special Diets

RawPalaeoGuy