Special Diets/pain in shoulder

sir. from last two months,i have started taking one time cooked food and for rest time i am preferring taking raw foods such as cereal sprouts. fruits. after one month my weight is decreased by ten kilogram and i my shoulder starts paining and i feels exhausted  at early evening
         sir, please suggest me some changes for my this problem
         amit raut, india

It is normal for people on raw diets to experience mild to moderate symptoms of detox. These usually involve things like mild flu-like symptoms like a hot foreheas or tiredness. I suspect that is all you have now.

That said, from what you wrote, it seems that you are following a 100% raw vegan diet. This is unhealthy in the long-term.It would be best to buy raw, 100% grassfed meat or raw wild game or raw, wildcaught seafood.Here is more info on the subject:-

Special Diets

I can answer most questions on Raw Animal and Vegetable Food Diets such as the Primal Diet, an organic, raw-meat-based diet and a number of similiar all-raw or partially raw Paleolithic diets, such as the Instincto, Weston-Price, Neanderthin, Paleo and Stefansson Diets. Can also offer advice on how to resist social pressure to eat cooked foods etc. For further info on Raw-Animal-Food diets, it's a good idea to browse through GoodSamaritan's website, , and also to join the following two forums and read their message-archives :- and

I have been 10 years on a 99%+ raw version of the Palaeolithic Diet and experienced numerous health benefits as a result, being fully recovered from my previous symptoms from my cooked-food days. My own individualised raw, paleolithic diet routine is mostly based on Aajonus Vonderplanitz's Primal Diet(ie 99% raw, usage of "high-meat",no processed supplements, using primarily naturally-reared, organic or wild sources of raw foods) but, for personal reasons, I have also been, to some extent, influenced by ideas from:- Instincto(ie:- taste/instinct,no raw dairy/no raw veggie juice), Weston-Price(eg: preferring grassfed meat to grainfed meat, incorporating a wide variety of raw organ-meats into my diet along with the usual muscle-meats, and Vilhjalmur Stefansson(high-fat diet, pretty high proportion of (raw) animal food), but also eating some raw carbohydrates such as raw organic/wild fruit/veg/honeycomb etc.). I'm also a firm believer in the feast-and-famine idea (ie Intermittent Fasting) as regards boosting one's energy levels, and giving my body a rest from constant digestion.

Rawpaleodiet Community(Comprising rawpaleoforum , rawpaleodiet yahoo group and the website among others).

Allexperts and

No nutritional qualification(I don't believe in standard(misguided) nutritionist doctrine, so I don't feel the need). I simply rely on mine and many others' long-term experiences of raw, palaeolithic diets and I've read most of the books that are vaguely relevant to a raw-meat diet.