Special Education/reevaluation timeline

I had a reevaluation meeting at my school on February 19,2014. My meeting is scheduled for 84 days after this meeting. Do you know if in the state of Tennesse if there is a time frame for this?  I thougt it was 60 calender days but i was told they do not have any specific time frame to hold my meeting to go over results of testing.

I believe you are right.  You may want to take a look at this site:

I hope that link works, if not go to the Tennessee .gov site and I'm sure you can find what your looking for.

In most states the timeline is based upon the re-authorization of the IDEA, in fact I think all states abide by those timelines.

Special Education

Richard Taylor

I am able to answer most special education question. I can answer questions about IEP's, time lines, educational needs, special education problems with districts, teachers, other students. I can answer questions regarding proper programs and educational practices. I am comfortable answering a variety of questions in relation to, not only special education, but education in general.

I have experience in special education, general education, with specific experience with all forms of special needs, administration, parent concerns and student educational needs and programs.

I have a Masters in Special Education and an undergraduate degree in Business with a minor in Religious Studies.

Leadership awards from various organizations including my Alma Matter and schools.