Special Education/Identity card mandatory rule in School.

Dear Sir/Madam

Do you feel that if the child forgets to bring the identity card in School then he /she will not be allowed to attend school Classes?.

Good morning / afternoon / evening Prashant!

I feel that in schools that are obsessed with rules yes, the child will not be allowed to attend classes if s/he forgets to bring the identity card.  And in schools which are more permissive the child will be allowed to attend classes even despite having forgotten the identity card.  I feel that the decision to let or not to let the child attend classes depends on the people responsible for running each school.

Thank you very much for asking.  This question is very much outside the topic of questions that I usually get, but now you know how I feel.

I wish you the very best with :) & +NRG.

Special Education

NLP Life & Learning Difficultiesl Coach

I will answer questions about difficulties with spelling, reading, writing, dyslexia, dyscalculia, ADD, ADHD, and advise how all of these can be reduced or eliminated with NLP and mental imagery.

International NLP coach helping people with learning difficulties with spelling, reading, writing, math and dealing with numbers to naturally correct all the abovestated problems with Neuro-Linguistic Programming [NLP]

The Leading Edge of Life International NLP Personal Coaching

NLP Master Certified Coach Expert Practitioner / Trainer in UnLearning Difficulties with NLP

When people directly benefit from the work I've done with them.

1. people of any ages and native languages, 2. groups of children, parents, teachers, educational professionals, 3. members of the corporate / business world