Special Education/Identity card mandatory rule in School.

Question
Dear Sir/Madam

Do you feel that if the child forgets to bring the identity card in School then he /she will not be allowed to attend school Classes?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Good morning / afternoon / evening Prashant!

I feel that in schools that are obsessed with rules yes, the child will not be allowed to attend classes if s/he forgets to bring the identity card.  And in schools which are more permissive the child will be allowed to attend classes even despite having forgotten the identity card.  I feel that the decision to let or not to let the child attend classes depends on the people responsible for running each school.

Thank you very much for asking.  This question is very much outside the topic of questions that I usually get, but now you know how I feel.

I wish you the very best with :) & +NRG.

Special Education

NLP Life & Learning Difficultiesl Coach