Special Education/updating an IEP after 4 years in private school

Question
I live in Manatee County, Fl and a friend of mine recommended your services to me.  My son has been attending a private school via the McKay Scholarship since 4th grade; he now is in 7th.  His IEP has never been updated, I didn't realize it should be.  I am considering a public school for either next year or beginning high school.  Are you able to advise me on how to go about updating his IEP (he was recently re-evaluated by an educational psychologist) to fit his current needs, but not reduce his matrix score?  This will give him more choices in education to have public schools an option.  
Thank you very much.

Answer
Hello, Eve,
I look forward to talking with you about how to effectively make the transition to public and how to assure the McKay is as robust as possible. I'd like to review the IEP from 4th grade, the current evaluations, possibly observe at school or talk with school staff, and maybe meet you. Let's start by scheduling a phone call via email abc4sucess@msn.com. Thank you so much for reaching out to me!  

Special Education

Michelle R. Davis, M. Ed.