Special Education/services

Question
Thanks for the reply. Is there somewhere that you post your fees? Sorry to ask this here. I am also wondering how far away an area you would service. If someone did travel to you, would you meet with the family? Thanks.

Answer
Hi Sally, Thank you for following up with me!

It would be best if you would email me at
abc4success@msn.com

So I can send you our welcome packet and fees.  

I have traveled for expert engagements via driving or plane to various states.  We are based mainly out of Washington DC and the Tampa/Sarasota, FL areas, but my consultants and I will meet families from any area.  We also consult via phone and videocall.  Thanks again and have a great day!  

Special Education

Michelle R. Davis, M. Ed.