Special Education/Homebound

Question
Hi thanks for replying.  I'm
Sure my dr would write the Rx but honestly a specialized out of pocket psychologist treats my daughter. Can he write the Rx? Is there a way to go about part time schooling to get socialization.  I understand your advocacy of online schools and will look into it.  But understand my daughter wasn't functioning in school no matter what they did and they hid things from me!  Stuck between a rock and a hard place. Also can assure you panic disorder is worse than you can imagine. My daughter was adopted and I fear she was abused as an infant. But I can't deal in the past only with what's now.

Answer
Camille,
I believe I also told you of the option for home/hospital teaching. You must get a medical doctor (psychiatrists are MD's, but psychologists are not) to prescribe this. Then the school must provide it. Your daughter will receive 1 hour per week per class. Then it's up to her to do the home work.

Special Education

Tim Runner