Specialty Retailers/Serge-Mate 300

Linda wrote at 2009-07-16 21:01:26
I found a manual for mine at a place called sew4less online. I need to find some parts and will contact the same company that I got the manual from. Hope this helps

Barbara wrote at 2010-04-08 14:50:29
I have a manual for the Companion (SergeMate 300}

I will be glad to help if I can. I love my SergeMate 300. I have had it for several years. Works Great.

Debbie Whitworth wrote at 2015-01-07 06:02:48
Barbara wrote at 2010-04-08 14:50:29

arbara,

I know it's been a long time since you posted this... But, do you still have the manual for this serger? I'm interested in paying you for a copy of it if you would be interested. I can't find one anywhere.  

Barbara wrote at 2015-03-21 14:33:56
Debbie Whitworth, I do still have the manual for the sergemate

300. E-mail me at bj1946@verizon.net I would be glad to help you.

Specialty Retailers

Stephen Wick