Specialty Retailers/janome/new home 7000 value

seatrailblazer wrote at 2013-01-13 21:57:07
Another problem that I see is if it has not been used much you may be in for a sizeable repair bill to get it cleaned and adjusted after sitting.  I just got home from looking at one with a friend at a woman's home.  Looked good on the outside, had not been used much but when we started to sew, i could tell it had not been cleaned and oiled for awhile.

Specialty Retailers

Stephen Wick

I was trying to get into Hobbies/Sewing --- For Sewing. I have sold sewing machines twenty years or so. I can answer questions relating to buying sewing machines, sergers and embroidery machines. Where to go, what to look for. Where to find. What kind of guarantee etc. Also, I have knowledge of Some of the software systems that people use with embroidery machines, and can make suggestions in that regard. Example: The New Home 8000 does not have any software made by the New Home company that will work with it. But I know a company who make some software that will allow that person to download designs off the internet.

Twenty years of selling, training on various machines, and having to listen to customer's friendly complaints and finding answers to make them happy!