Specialty Retailers/Marie Osmond EM1 Emotions Embroidery Machine.

melissa beach wrote at 2011-08-02 02:59:47
how can i contact the person who asked this question? i am in desperate need of the manuals. software etc.. that go with this machine .

mine did not come with it , b.c i purchased it used

but i see that she has two

melissa beach

cyndi wrote at 2014-12-31 15:13:50
I also need the CD or download info on the Marie Osmond Embrodery Machine.  Can anyone help?

Specialty Retailers

Stephen Wick

I was trying to get into Hobbies/Sewing --- For Sewing. I have sold sewing machines twenty years or so. I can answer questions relating to buying sewing machines, sergers and embroidery machines. Where to go, what to look for. Where to find. What kind of guarantee etc. Also, I have knowledge of Some of the software systems that people use with embroidery machines, and can make suggestions in that regard. Example: The New Home 8000 does not have any software made by the New Home company that will work with it. But I know a company who make some software that will allow that person to download designs off the internet.

Twenty years of selling, training on various machines, and having to listen to customer's friendly complaints and finding answers to make them happy!