Specialty Retailers/Purchasing Fiber Mill Equip.

Question
Hi Stu,  My husband and I would like to purchase fiber mill equipment.  We understand that Mcdermott textile equipment Co. sells card machines and pickers however, we can't locate a web site or phone # for them.  Can you help us locate them and any other textile equipment company you know of?  Thanks  Sally

Answer
Hi Sally,

My expertise is in running a retail business, so I must admit that textile companies are out of my area of expertise.

I think the company you are looking for can be found here: http://www.ccmcd.com  But I am not 100% sure if this is what you want.

You might find some other helpful information on this website: http://www.manta.com/mb_33_E9_000/textiles

All the best in your search.  

Specialty Retailers

Stu Jordan