Speech Disorders/my 3 year old

hiya my 3 year old sons speech isnt that good i have herd alot of children younger then him that can speek alot better some time he speeks like a robot and 9x out of 10 repeats the last letter in a word eg i want this s s s or that t t t he some times repeats the whole word in a wisper at least 3 times he also has trouble with words beginging with c eg instead of saying coke he will say hoke
he is very shy and if i take him to places like the wacky warehouse he wont play at all
he also wont wee on hes potty ive tryed lots of diffrent tacktics to try and learn him how but he tells me hes scared he also gets angry quickly i just wanted to no are all these things normal thanks

You may want to ask the developmental pediatrician  to look at him or call Early intervention if you have this in the UK to look at him. It may or may not be normal but at 3 children should start to tell stories and reflect a larger understanding of things too.
I am not clear on sounds he is producing from this email or not. Get him looked at by Early intervention. Have him screened since its hard to tell what is happening from this and what it could be.

Speech Disorders

Deborah Chitester MS CCC

I can not evaluate a child or person over the computer. I can provide generalities based on my extensive knowledge and expertise in second language acquisition and speech pathology.

Deborah Jill Chitester received her Masters of Science in Speech-Language Pathology from Adelphi University in New York and was granted her Certificate of Clinical Competence (C.C.C) by the American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA). She has 12 years experience working with all age levels both mono-lingual and Spanish speaking, having received special certification by the State of New York as a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Speech-Language Pathologist. Deborah has worked with all age levels and all disabilities. She began her practice in New York, where she worked with both private patients as well as with the major school systems and corporations. She treats both monolingual and Spanish speaking clients of all ages and disabilities and utilizes some of the latest computer based treatment especially designed to promote optimal language development. Due to the use of her “linguistic features” approach, her client mix is increasingly more culturally linguistically diverse encompassing those representing almost all backgrounds presently comprising Asians, Arabs, Pakistani , etc. Deborah is an advocate of “highest quality service provider” having given many speaking engagements at parent/special interest support groups to inform and educate parents regarding appropriate educational practices for second language learners. One presentation also dealt with the facilitation of literacy instruction particularly reading in the English Language Learner population. She provides professional development in this area both locally and nationally. Lastly, She provides specialized language services for internationally adopted children and provides consultative services for parents concerning the importance of distinguishing second language aspects from true speech and language disorders. In 2007 her first resource guide called Unlocking the Enigma of the Second Language Learner: An Educator and Parental Resource Guide was released. (Llumina Press)

Language magazine Advance Magazine Parents NJ suburban Unlocking the Enigma of the Second Language LEarner

MS Speech Language PAthology CCC-Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA Bilingual Extension as a bilingual speech pathologist