You are here:

Spinal Cord Injury/spine problems/back pain


Renee wrote at 2013-02-03 15:49:44
Get the injection! No big deal...or go to a rehab doc and get trigger point injections. If you want the pain to stop, this is your answer.

Spinal Cord Injury

All Answers

Ask Experts


Leslie Hartman


13 yrs living with c7 paraplegia due to a car wreck in 1995. I have a degree in Psyc and Rehab and a pretty good knowledge of physiology. I'm NOT a doctor, nor an insurance nor personal injury law expert. I am happy to advise on other aspects of SCI such as chairs, travel, meds, dealing with doctors, how this injury affects you emotionally and societally, or whatever else you can come up with. I'm female, and i live in the US.


neuroscience- spinal cord injury

bachelors degree, rehabilitation and psychology

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]