Spinal Decompression/Large osteophyte with c5-6 disk collapse and severe narrowing

Question
My question is,I have a large osteophyte, at c5-6 disk collapse with severe narrowing, I also have L5-S1 disk herniation. They also found a incidental hemangioma at T11. I do have DDD, however a work injury did cause aggravation of cervical condition verified by a Work Comp Doc. My main concern is whether or not to have surgery to correct the disk injury d/t several medical problems some of which are mitochondria myopathy, connective tissue disorder, and POT's Tachycardia. I have had all of the conventional treatment, therapy and injections without any relief, in fact the injections made low back symptoms worse. what are your thoughts on this? thank you for time.

Answer
Hello C (not sure if you are a man or woman)
Sorry to hear about your situation. It's scary when you suffer and don't have clear knowledge of what path to take.
As much as I would like to counsel you as to what to do, I cant without having conducted a thorough history and examination of  you and evaluate all test results. However, it sounds like it you would benefit with a second opinion regarding the neck problem. Please check out my website to learn more about non-surgical treatment options for lumbar spine disc herniations.
Every day I treat a patient who is not from Canada, we have a proprietary non surgical system that is awesome, it's called the High Performance Healing System.
My experience with patients who have had injections revealed poor results if any with injections.

Hope this helps
Dr. Ron Nusbaum
www.backclinics.ca

Spinal Decompression

Dr. Ron Nusbaum D.C., B.Sc.