Spinal Decompression/Is operation necessary: Cervical spine

Lab report
Lab report  
Good morning Doctor,

I am Marya Prabhu, male 33 years old from India. I already had a blood clot near my neck. One evening I was feeling very restless and i went for a neck massage. After the massage, my right hand and right leg became also numb and i started having pinching pain in my nerve. I felt very dizzy and then next moment i found myself in hospital. (Thanks to my friend who took me there). PFA the MRI report and Laboratory Report. In laboratory report, the APTT test is 66 (more than the normal range of 28-38). The doctors at the hospital are suggesting immediate operation as they are saying that the clot is torn. I am a bit reluctant for the operation. Please suggest if it can be cured by alternative measures or not as i am unable to move my right hand and leg...
I will really appreciate your response. PFA the reports as an image file.

Dear Marya,
Please accept my apologies for not responding sooner. For some reason I just received your question now yet it seems it was posted over 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately I am not a surgeon and cannot offer an opinion in this matter. You must see your family doctor and discuss this matter with him.

Best wishes

Dr. Ron Nusbaum

Spinal Decompression

Dr. Ron Nusbaum D.C., B.Sc.

Spinal Decompression Toronto. I have treated patients many thousands of times which enables me to answer questions about which conditions are most successfully treated by Spinal Decompression. I can answer any questions regarding the science and methodology of how Spinal Decompression works. I can speak about who is and who is not a good candidate for Spinal Decompression, and I can speak about alternative treatments for severe, chronic back pain and neck pain. I can also speak about the various conditions which respond to spinal decompression care as well as which conditions should not receive this care I cannot make specific diagnoses or specific treatment recommendations for a patient without first conducting a consultation and examination with them. There are general protocol guidelines that I can share. I cannot recommend any individual to make changes to their medications or current medical care (prescribed by another doctor). I cannot make specific comments about another doctor.

Spinal Decompression Therapy Toronto. Patient care has inspired me to advance my knowledge and expertise. I am a Doctor of Chiropractic, treating back pain and neck pain since 1989. I am the founder and CEO of Back Clinics of Canada I've been performing Spinal Decompression for several years, and have performed Spinal Decompression several thousand times. I have worked with a team of medical doctors and have been involved in treating the total patient to help each person achieve a pain-free life and a renewed active lifestyle. Back Clinics of Canada has a numbe of Spinal Decompression Tables. My clinic was the first clinic, world wide, to receive the Newly Redeveloped DRX9000, and time of writing this is the only clinic in Canada offering care with it.

Ontario Chiropractic Association Canadian Chiropractic Association York Region Chiropractic Society Masters Circle Chiropractic Leadership Alliance

I can be regularily heard on Newstalk 1010 AM radio Canadian Living Magazine CJN The Better Back Program The Liberal The Era Banner Canadian Chiropractor

Canadian Chiropractic Memorial College: 1989, completed Doctor of Chiropractic University of Toronto: 1982, Bachelor of Science, Major in Psychology

October 2007: Dell Small Business Technology Award, recognizing innovative use of technology. We have integrated advanced technology into every aspect of our practice, from diagnosis to patient care to business processes and automation.

While we primarily serve the Southern Ontario Region, we do see patients from across Canada and the United States, and even from overseas. Our clients include everyone from office workers to professional athletes, from those on the factory floor to those occupying the corner office. In general an extremly wide cross section of the population.