Spiritual Healing/free from anxiety

Hello, I've experienced anxiety on and off since I was young. Sometimes just butterflies in my stomach, to anxiety that keeps me inside and from doing even the simplest daily activities. I realize I create my reality and have worked for years with energy workers, therapists, homeopaths, acupuncturists, etc. I have read Eckhart Tolle and Byron Katie and fully understand the mental component to my self imposed limitations.

I have experienced moments of self unification and peace, but those moments are fleeting. Mostly when I am in nature.

I would like to know what is blocking me from fully welcoming my life force energy 100% and knowing the peace that comes from full authority in my life mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.

Thank you!

Hi Carol,

Well, this is a big question, without actually talking to you and tuning in I can't tell exactly what's keeping this anxiety pattern going. It could be a one-off incident from childhood, something left over from a past life, or a series of experiences that keep this going.

Sorry if this is a vague answer, but I can't be more specific at the moment.

It looks like you've done lots of self-reflection and work on yourself. I would urge you to keep going. The answers will be in your body somewhere, especially as anxiety is such a physically felt thing.

What I can suggest for you now is to get to know the anxiety and instead of trying to get rid of it, accept it and draw the wisdom from it in the moment. You may have already tried this, so sorry if this is annoying to hear! but I'll give you the exercise in the hope that it helps shed some fresh light on your situation.

Set your intention to get to know the anxiety (it's usually like a ball of energy emanating from the stomach)
Sit and focus on your breath for 5 minutes. Don't worry if your mind gets busy.
Have some paper and pens and draw the anxiety, whatever comes up
now start an internal dialogue with it
i.e. hey, it's carol here, I just wanted to say hi and i was wondering what you want and how i can help.

This may seem strange but it works.

Then write a script so that you get to know this part and take care of it. It will move in time :)

I really hope this helps, and let me know how you get on.

Warm Regards, Melanie.  

Spiritual Healing

Melanie Swan

I can answer questions on: Energy Work, Shamanic Healing, Body Psychotherapy, Child & Adolescent issues and therapy, re-occurring body symptoms, restricted breath, blocked energy, spiritual crises, grounding, psychic clearing and protection. I can not answer questions on: mental health diagnosis

10 years experience in mainstream clinical organisations and a global freelance practice.

PG Dip Dramatherapy. Various short courses on child & adolescent work, child protection, body psychotherapy, solution focused therapy. Shamanic Training.