Spiritual Healing/essential tremors

Question
QUESTION: respected sir,
i am 21yr old man.
i feel problem in public speaking,making eye contact,in front of camera and while eating sometimes due to essential tremors or shaking of my head suddenly.
i feel very guilty and embarassed after it happens i dont know whether people are able to see it or not .
this started 8years ago.i noticed it first when i was drinking tea in front of my guests then my head shaked suddenly.
and sometimes it doesnt occurs and stops on its own for a few days but it happens again.
is it uncurable? can u help me sir
yours faithfully
rishabh

ANSWER: Risabh, even though you describe what might be social anxiety, there might also be an organic component.  Have you see a medical doctor about your symptoms?

QUESTION: yes sir,
my cousin is a general physician i told my problem to him but he told he cnt diagnose what is it. coz symptoms occur only wen am in public place and he said it may fade after wards .. i asked ny friends also whenever i feel my head is shaking and all of them told they didnt notice it but one of my frend told i was behaving differntly that time.. he even asked me that what am i doing(when my head was shaking)..is it curable,?

Answer
Rishabh, considering that I am doing this long distance, and it appears that your cousin was not able to diagnose it, I would recommend that at the very least you do the following invocation daily for at least 7 days.  

By clearing youR fields, it should help to bring you directly in contact with persons or situation who will help you with the symptoms you described.

UNIFIED FIELD MEDITATION
By Susannah Redelfs

reathe in Light, to the center of your heart,
Feel that Light expand,
In one, Unified Field of Light, within, through, and around your body.

Breathe in Light, to the center of your heart,
Feel that Light expand-
To encompass the throat chakra, and the solar plexus chakra,
Allowing your physical body to fully relax.
In one Unified Field of Light, within, through, and around your body.

Feel that Light expand-
To encompass the brow chakra and the navel chakra,

Feel that Light expand-
To encompass the crown chakra and the base chakra,
Allowing your physical body to vibrate faster.
In one Unified Field of Light,
Allowing your Spirit to come up through your subatomics,
Increasing the vibratory rate and infusing your body with Ecstasy.

Breathe in Light, to the center of your Being,
Feel that Light expand-
To encompass the Alpha Chakra and the Omega Chakra,
Allowing the Waves of Metatron to balance your electromagnetic field,
Pulsing at its optimal rate.
A Unity of Light.

Feel that Light expand-
To encompass the 8th Chakra, and deeper into the center spiral of your Being.
Allowing the emotional body to merge completely with the field of your body-
A Unity of Light.

Feel that Light expand-
To encompass the 9th Chakra, and down deeper into the center spiral of your Being.
Allowing the mental field to merge completely with the field of your body-
A Unity of Light.

Feel that Light expand-
To encompass the 10th Chakra, and down deeper into the center spiral of your Being.
Allowing the Spiritual aspect of your wholeness to merge completely with the field of your body-
Creating the Unified Field.
A Unity of Light, centered in your Spirit.

Breathe Light, deep into the center of your Being,
Feel that Light expand-
To encompass the 11th Chakra, and down deeper into the center spiral of your Being,
Allowing the Oversoul to merge completely into your center-
A Unity of Light, the movement of Light that knows its own Divinity.

Allow yourself to expand-
To encompass the 12th Chakra, and down deeper into the center spiral of your Being,
Allowing the Unity Band Frequency, the Christ Oversoul, to merge your fields completely with Spirit,
Allowing the Threefold Flame in the center of your being to kindle, calling you to Presence- here, in the Infinite Now.
A Unity of Light.

Allow yourself to expand-
To encompass the I AM Presence, and down deep into the center spiral of your Being,
Allowing the I Am Presence to bring your wholeness into ecstatic communion with Spirit.
A Unity of Light.

Allow yourself to become Source, as it expresses through the singularity of your consciousness.
I AM!

Spiritual Healing

Marlene Pardo