Spiritual Healing/Clarity

Hello and thanks for your service!

I recently read some interesting articles about spiritual connections and twin souls.

I have/had someone in my life who I have this undeniable attraction for. I know that it's not lust or that it's there for sexual reasons. I feel like I have a deep understanding for this person and that I deeply care about them.

We used to be friends, then we had a falling out, and now we're not on speaking terms.

My question is, what type of spiritual relationship could this be?

Jordan, this could be someone you've encountered in a past life (if you believe in reincarnation).  Many times relationships we have that end, is a situation where our soul is tying up loose ends with this other individual.  That feeling that you have about understanding and caring for this person could be a carryover from a previous incarnation.  

I do want to emphasize that re-encounters from a prior lifetime are not necessarily a "soulmate" situation, but that doesn't mean they are not important.

Spiritual Healing

Marlene Pardo

I am a certified clinical Hypnotherapist and ordained minister, with over 20 years of experience in Behavior & Interpersonal Relationships. I work with Spirit Release Therapy and Past Life Regression as methods to resolve physical, emotional and mental problems that do not have an organic component to them. In other words, you get a clean bill of health from your doctor, but you feel something is not right.

Live your dreams, transform your life! I can help you reach your goals with hypnosis and harnessing the power of your subconscious in the areas of: Attracting Healthier Relationships, Manifesting & the Laws of Attraction, Increasing your Wealth & more. Hypnosis isn't just for weight loss and to quit smoking. Hypnosis can be one of the fastest methods to make lasting changes in emotional responses, patterned behavior, and repetitive negative thought. I use Hypnosis to eliminate the negative effects of past experiences and disparaging beliefs. Harness the power of the subconscious mind to effect change at the deepest levels so that it's automatic and lasting, without spending years in other methods that never yield results. You remain awake and aware throughout the session. The process is emotionally painless and debilitating blocks to your recovery can be removed quickly. If you want to improve your self esteem or manage your stress, hypnotherapy is a fast effective option. If you could have changed things consciously wouldn't you have done so already?

Member of: National Guild of Hypnotist, American Hypnosis Association, American Alliance of Hypnotist, International Society for Mental Health Online, MUFON

Expert at SelfGrowth.com

Graduate degree in Human Behavior, Certified Master Hypnotist