Sports Fantasy Leagues/2 Fantasy Start/Sit Q's

Who should I start this week?
Matt Ryan or Eli Manning
Jonathan Dwyer or Alex Green

Hello Aaku,

I would start Eli, just because Ryan is playing in Philly with pretty bad weather conditions expected.  Eli is a stud in division games, and going to be looking for payback from week 1, and he always puts big yds against Dallas.

Dwyer will be the lead back in PIT, Redman might get a little handful of touches.  The safest option is Dwyer,  because GB will ride the hot hand Stsrks/Green.  Also weather factor in PIT might need to run more than throw.

Good Luck  

Sports Fantasy Leagues

George. G

Any questions pertaining to Football, Basketball or Baseball fantasy or even about the sport in itself. Trades, sleepers, waiver questions, buy/sell questions, injuries, sit-em or start-em and even mock draft questions.

Been doing Basketball fantasy for 9 years now, Football for 7 and Baseball for 7. Won 1st place in head to head football the past 4 years in 2 leagues and 1st place in basketball fantasy the past 3 years. Averaging 3rd place all time in Baseball fantasy, know the sports inside out and am always up to the second with injury news,

MA in Economics