Sports Fantasy Leagues/Who to start?

Question
I'm in a standard league and have to start either Felix Jones or LaRod Stephens-Howling this week.  Jones is banged-up and I feel Tanner might take away a lot of carries, but LaRod has a tough match-up.  Whos is the better start?

Thanks,

Dan

Answer
Ouch, very tough call.

But I would say go with Jones, hoping he doesn't cramp up and stays healthy enough for 12-15 carries.

The problem w Arizona backfield is it depends on the hot hand, 1 week Powell than out of nowhere Howling.  To make matters worse, SF gives up the lowest fantasy points to RB's.  Only allowed 1 TD on the ground all year, and only 2 players rushed for more than 100+ in a game against them.

Spiller and Jackson combined could not hit 60 yards against them in Week 5, Powell and Howling are not even in the same category, stay away!

GOod Luck

Sports Fantasy Leagues

George. G