Sports Fantasy Leagues/Who to start?

I'm in a standard league and need to start either Jonathan Stewart, Felix Jones, DeMarco Murray or LaRod Stephens-Howling.  Who is the better start this week?

Also, who do I start at QB, Tony Romo or Andy Dalton?

Hi Dan, the only back you can trust is Stewart, the #1 Back on the Panthers...he should have a decent day.

I'd go with Dalton, hard to trust Romo against ATL's secondary.  Denver secondary has been over hyped and Dalton will find his targets, hes good for 250+ and 2 scores.

Good luck

Sports Fantasy Leagues

George. G

Any questions pertaining to Football, Basketball or Baseball fantasy or even about the sport in itself. Trades, sleepers, waiver questions, buy/sell questions, injuries, sit-em or start-em and even mock draft questions.

Been doing Basketball fantasy for 9 years now, Football for 7 and Baseball for 7. Won 1st place in head to head football the past 4 years in 2 leagues and 1st place in basketball fantasy the past 3 years. Averaging 3rd place all time in Baseball fantasy, know the sports inside out and am always up to the second with injury news,

MA in Economics