Sports Fantasy Leagues/FANTASY

Question
QUESTION: SHOULD I START HAKEEM NICKS OR ANTONIO BROWN?????

ANSWER: Hi Kevin:

This is a toss up, I'll say PPR start Nicks...Regular league start Brown.  Keep in mind PIT has allowed the fewest passing yards in the league to WR's.  They also have not allowed a 100 yard game to a receiver since Week 1.

Good Luck

QUESTION: do you have a problem starting two wide receivers from the same team.such as eric decker and demarius thomas.

Answer
This really depends on what other options you have?

Decker has been WR1/2 worthy pretty much all season, especially the way Manning is distributing the ball.  Decker is that safe haven cushion for when Thomas isn't open.

So to answer your question, unless your other options are guys like Cruz, AJ, Megatron, Marshall or Wayne than feel confident with starting Decker.  

My other suggestion is try to trade him, for a WR1 on another team his value is probably at its highest right now, not sure where you drafted him but he is offering 2nd-3rd round value at this point.

Good Luck

Sports Fantasy Leagues

George. G